Sunday, July 03, 2016

Sunday-10am

Hi, Everybody!
I had no internet since early evening on Friday, but have it back this morning.  Not sure how long it will last so I am going to try and post these quick.  Yes, I did get the vidoes uploaded correctly before I lost internet.  :)
****
There's no talking.  Just showing you what Karma and I watch on sunny mornings for those of you who might enjoy such things.  That morning they had cubed stale oatnut bread, sunflower seeds, and oatmeal.
I moved to my kitchen table later and this is my view (kind of under the laptop table by my chair--LOL!) from there.  They get down to the oatmeal pretty quickly--LOL!
I have seen the ground squirrels drink from the saucer of water several times, but when a black bird started to bathe Karma raced over and scared the daylights out of it.  She'd never seen anything so flappin' interesting in her life--ROFL!  She'll get used to them splashing about, I'm sure.  But right now she's on a power trip since she discovered if she comes pounding up to the patio door she can scare them all.  I know that won't last long because then she's all disappointed she has nothing to watch--LOL!
****
Anyways, I might not be able to get around to visit all you blogger friends.  Depends on whether I can stay online or not.  There's no point in calling Midco because they need to get into the cable room and no one is in the office to let them in till Tuesday because of the holiday weekend.  If it stays on now I am hoping to binge on Game of Thrones.  We'll see how it goes.  Not even sure this will post.
****
Have had lots of time to read, though.  :)  I already am almost finished with the Cat Who trio book.  Have plenty more to read if I lose internet again or it's too spotty to watch anything.  I won't be bored.
****  
Have a delightful Sunday.  :) :)
****
"So much has been given to me; I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied."
Helen Keller

15 comments:

DJan said...

Your post did come up, yay! And it's fun to watch the birds and other wildlife having you take care of them. I didn't watch it all, but I'll go back and watch some more now. Have a really great holiday, dear Rita! :-)

Jenny Woolf said...

Your post appeared just fine. I hope you had a lovely SUnday, Rita!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Videos of Karma are just the thing to watch this morning

ChicagoLady said...

I'm glad the birds and little buddy have discovered the water.

Anonymous said...

You get lots of critters in your "wildlife refuge"!!

jinxxxygirl said...

Love your videos Rita! I just mailed you a snail mail letter and i'm going now to 'follow' you under GFC... Now i can stay in touch with your blog again!! Miss you on T day!! Hugs! deb

andi filante said...

I'm in love with that ground squirrel. =D

-andi

Intense Guy said...

I bet those birds are thinking Oh my gosh! That HUGE Kat is gonna bust the door down and eat us!!!!!!

Hope your Internet gets sorted out!! Hmm, time for the next Cat book(s)?

froebelsternchen said...

Oh - fabulous are all those critters! Amazing videos Rita! Thank you for sharing!
oxo Susi

carol l mckenna said...

Delightful critters ~ Karma must be delighted ~ Wonderful videos ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Carol said...

I always find it interesting to watch the critters around here eat... except the darn squirrels :( They should move somewhere else and stay out of my fruit.!!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Karma TV! I hope you had a good weekend and that you get your internet fixed. Warmish today, turned our air on! You had some storms yesterday, they missed us:)

Lady Fi said...

Great shots of the critters.

Sherry Ellis said...

Nature puts on a great show at your place! Love all the little critters.

Serena Lewis said...

I loved the nature videos, Rita! All those birds feeding together reminds me of the scene I sometimes have outside our front windows when I throw oats out...mostly crows, magpies, and the occasional butcher birds. A pity we don't have ground squirrels here.

I hope your internet behaved for you. xo