Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday-4pm

The big fish project has begun.
This is where the gravel, live plants, rocks, and fish will end up. May take me a few days--hehe!
Karma never misses a trick, of course.
This is what I was doing in the dead of the night. Took out supplies and removed some buckets of water for the next step. The buckets will hold fish and live plants.
My home has been in chaos for some time and it doesn't look like that will end any time soon--hehe! I am still partially done with the clothing stuff and have big black trash bags and one of the clothing racks sitting around. It will all come together in the end. :)
Went to bed in the morning and slept all day--my least favorite time schedule to be on. Halloween tonight, so I won't work on the tanks. At least not until after 9 or 10pm--hehe! Maybe tonight I should work on the Christmas cards a little? :):)

No comments: